I will verify your attendance with the unit or person who hosted the workshop/event. In this remote environment, there are so so many great ELAC events that can help you feel connected, empowered, and informed. Here are a few examples, but you are welcome to attend others:
- Domestic Violence Awareness Events – flyer attachedActions
- A student club presentation (doesn’t count if you are already a member of that club)
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)- flyer attachedActions
- Special guest speaker, nationally recognized political activist and writer, Angela Davis, will have a conversation with us on 11/13 11:00-1:00Actions. This event is not to be missed, it took 2 years to finally book her appearance at ELAC! You will be inspired!
- Mental Health workshops- flyer attachedActions
Think about what interests you and what your schedule permits. Get involved and earn extra credit!
Use the following format:
Name of workshop/event:
1-2 paragraph summary of what was discussed and what you learned: