- Summary of Meredith’s patient situation
- Main elements of the situation
- Who, what, where, when, why
- What barriers stood in the way of getting the proper care for Gabby?
- Due to the inability to have insurance, Meredith explains she believes “the system is broken”, do you agree? Why or Why not?
- Do you agree with the choices Meredith made?
- What kind of fraud was committed?
- What ramifications could Meredith face?
- State the situation
- Summarize your stance
- Is there a call to action in future cases?