Management homework help. Please refer to the Assignments and Deliverables section of this course for the description of the entire assignment
You Must report the interview of the person that you mentioned in Part 1 of this assignment
Length of the assignment: A minimum of 1000 words
Background: International managers encounter varying market conditions in the global marketplace hence they need to develop creative management strategies and functional tactics in order to achieve sustainable growth/performance.
Assignment: You’re required to collect primary data by interviewing someone that has had experience in working with people of a for profit or nonprofit organization (e.g., NGOs) in a selected emerging market country of your choice.
Topic to be addressed: Difference in managerial practices between their country of experience and their own country OR their country of experience and the United States. Your goal is to learn and report how management practices vary across cultures. You are free to ask your own questions, but below are some sample questions that can get you started:
- Compared to your home country, what is the most surprising aspect of managing people in your experience?
- Can you talk about your company’s current organizational structure in the country where you currently work?
- What is the story of your experiences of successful/unsuccessful management practice in country where you are working?
- Tell me a story about your experiences managing a team of individuals who come from different tribes or ethnicities?
- Can you please share your experiences about the following aspects of management in a foreign country: collaboration, negotiation, motivating employees, language barrier, technology usage?
- Do you have any other comments/experience in country that you would like to share with me?