Whether you are considering new medical service lines, an expansion of your current operation or any other type of health care business venture, a feasibility study is an essential planning tool for any future health care leader. (expanding the inpatient acute rehab facility to include a mobility garden for physical therapy)
In this assignment, you will be taking the first step toward the completion of your final assignment by settling on the topic for your feasibility study. Please read the Leff, et al (2005) article, “Hospital at Home: Feasibility and Outcomes of a Program to Provide Hospital-Level Care at Home for Acutely Ill Older Patients.” Reflect on the procedures and content found in the article to aid you in choosing and shaping a topic for your feasibility study. The topic you select should be of interest and meaningful to you and your career, and it must be related to health care delivery.
Create a document that includes the following:
· Title: Proposed title for the feasibility study
· Topic: Topic of the feasibility study
· Description: A brief description (250-500 words) of how the proposal will impact the quality, availability, accessibility, and affordability of care
· List of Resources: A list of five scholarly sources that you plan to use as you complete your feasibility study
Writing the Feasibility Study Topic and Area of Interest
· Must be one to two double-spaced pages in length
· Must address the topic with critical thought.
· Must include the listed headings with the content required under each.
· Must use at least five scholarly sources