Comprehensively Exploring Global Health Issues
This assignment is designed to build on everything you have studied in the course to date. You will choose a country of interest and complete this assignment.
Using the South University Online Library or the Internet, research a health issue in the world.
On the basis of your research and data gathered, create a 8- to 10-page report that addresses the following:
- Basic information about the country in which the problem is occurring
- The main problem in the affected area of the globe
- The population affected
- Age, gender, race, socioeconomic class, sexual orientation, religion, etc., of the target population
- Social factors, such as culture and religion, that may influence the problem chosen
- Partnerships between the government, nongovernmental organizations, tribes, etc., related to the problem chosen
- Stakeholders (local and global) related to the problem chosen
- Prevention or intervention programs used to address the problem chosen and who is involved
- Ethical issues that may be factors in developing and implementing prevention and intervention programs for the disease
- Other barriers or successes in addressing the problem you have chosen in the country
Support your responses with examples, a structured document free of spelling and grammatical errors, and appropriate references at the end of the document of sources you cited in the paper; cite any sources in accordance with APA guidelines.
Be sure to support your points for each of the components in parentheses with data from the program and outside research.