In between 900-1000 words, use Never Caught: The Washingtons’ Relentless Pursuit of Their Runaway Slave, Ona Judge to write a book review. Follow the guidelines posted on Canvas and click on the link “how to write a book (Links to an external site.)
review” (Links to an external site.) to learn more.
Be sure to have a clear argument that you defend with relevant evidence. Organize your
paper with a logical structure and use clear topic sentences and transitions to help your
reader understand the logic of your organization. Edit your paper thoroughly to avoid errors
and to improve readability. Give your paper a title that reflects your argument.
• Argument: Does your paper have a clear, singular, specific argument that
answers the question?
• Evidence: Do you use all of the relevant evidence to defend your argument?
• Organization: Does your paper have a logical structure and use clear topic
sentences and transitions?
• Clarity: Is your prose efficient, crisp and polished, free of excessive passive
voice or distracting spelling or grammatical errors?
• 12-pt., Times New Roman font, double-spaced
• 1” margins
• 900-1000 words (4-5 full, double-spaced pages)
* You may only use the assigned book to complete this assignment. There should be only 25% similarity on this assignment.
Turnitin will be use to check for plagiarism.